Are you a vegetarian or vegan looking to meet likeminded people? Do you just want to try out veggie meals or are thinking about transitioning?
Then look no further, the Vegetarian and Vegan society is the place for you.
DMU Vegetarian and Vegan society is a new society hoping to bring together likeminded people to enjoy food, drink and all things animal related! We have a few things organised for this year including;
- Come Dine With Me style meals
- Group meals at various restaurants throughout Leicester
- Fundraising for chosen charities
- Promoting vegetarianism and veganism around campus
- Group discussions
And lots more fun and drinking!
Join our Facebook group for the latest news and events https://www.facebook.com/groups/1505754133068634/
Full Committee List
- Chair Person: Kate McStea
- Secretary: Malvika Shah
- Treasurer: Lava Karim
- Safety Officer: Jess Price
Elections for the committee positions 2018/19
961 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 23:59 on Sunday 25 February 2018 (in 3 days and 22 hours)
The polls open at 10:00 on Monday 12 March 2018 (in 2 weeks and 4 days)