Like and Follow Us on:
We hold weekly meetings on a Friday and welcome anyone currently studying at DMU. Contact us on our social media pages for more info!
• Are everyone’s go to guy or gal
• Need to be able to communicate with your members, the Students’ Union and sometimes the University
• set agendas, targets and deadlines,
• motivate your other committee members.
• You’re also the main contact for the students’ union to get in touch with if there’s an issue that needs resolving.
• You need to sign off on most documents to do with the society
• Are the Manager of your Club or Society. You need to ensure that the rest of the Committee members fulfil their roles
• Are responsible for the decision making of your Club or Society, along with the rest of the Committee
A Harry Potter election
The polls have closed.
• Complete the society budget and ensure it is adhered to.
• Ensure that members pay their fees on the DSU Website.
• Be responsible for logging all ingoing and outgoing payments.
• Ensure that committee members or society members get their reimbursements from the society’s self funding account