Welcome to Leicester! Here at De Montfort Students’ Union (DSU), we think this city is pretty great…(although we are a little bit biased).
We’re constantly looking for ways to ensure that students at De Montfort University (DMU) gain the most from your experience here – and our new #LoveLeicester competition provides you with the chance to do just that.
With some HUGE prizes to be won, people to meet and the endless landmarks, shops and places in the awesome city of Leicester to see…we’re challenging YOU to join us with our exciting #LoveLeicester treasure hunt challenge between Friday 22 September and Sunday 8 October.
One lucky team will win ALL of the prizes, which include;
- two tickets at Phoenix Cinema;
- a meal for two at Turtle Bay;
- a £20 Tin Fish voucher;
- a meal for two at Byron Burger;
- a free Nacho Libre (nachos to share and two Cuba Libre cocktails) from the Orange Tree;
- a meal for two at Gourmet Burger Kitchen;
- a free cocktail from the 2-4-1 menu for every member of the winning team at The Lansdowne;
- a £50 Cocktail bar tab at Basement
- a meal for two at Boneyard;
- a meal and drinks (for two) at Meatcure;
- two Milly Lane’s lunch vouchers;
- and two Milly Lane’s breakfast vouchers.
The #LoveLeicester treasure hunt has been masterminded by Jessica Okwuonu, VP Welfare and Community at DSU.
Once you’ve grabbed a #LoveLeicester map from one of our reps on campus or from the Campus Centre, here’s what you need to do…
- get a team together and vist as many places on the list as possible;
- send us the pictures using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (making sure to tag us in!) using #LoveLeicester;
- we’ll add up all of the scores – and the team or individual with the highest score at the end of Sunday 8 October wins ALL of the prizes!
Don’t have social media? We’ve got you covered. Just come into the Campus Centre and show one of your Officer Team the photos, or email us here.
Plus, score a bonus +25 points for a picture with each member of your Officer team on selected days during #FreshFest17! You’ll find them at some of these locations during #FreshFest17, so make sure to follow them on Twitter to see where they are…
The competition closes midnight Sunday 8 October. Good luck!
Grab your copy of the #LoveLeicester map from one of our reps on campus or from the Campus Centre!