Welcome to Leicester! Here at De Montfort Students’ Union (DSU) we think this city is pretty great…(although we are a little bit biased). But seriously, we love Leicester and we think you will too!
Our city is famous for being modern, dynamic and diverse which offers tonnes of places to eat, shop, visit and see. And the best way to experience what it has to offer is to explore.
With that in mind we’re running our #LoveLeicester challenge all week from Monday 5 December to Wednesday 14 December, which is our great new competition to win a load of massive prizes!
And the best bit? It’s open to ALL students at De Montfort University (DMU)!
Here’s what you need to do…
- grab one of our #LoveLeicester postcards from one of our reps on campus or from The Art Factory;
- get a team together and visit all four of the landmark places marked on the map;
- take a selfie with your mates showing your #LoveLeicester postcard in each of the photos;
- tweet each photo to us @demontfortsu using #LoveLeicester – it’s as easy as that!
One lucky team will win ALL of the prizes, which include;
- a signed rugby ball from Leicester Tigers;
- two tickets to a show of your choice at The Cookie;
- five day passes to Twycross Zoo;
- vouchers for Firebug;
- a pillow and matching photo frame from Set;
- a £20 Tin Fish voucher;
- a tshirt from Quirk;
- vouchers for The Exchange;
- two gold cards for nights out run by Team DMU;
- food vouchers to use on campus;
- …and much, much more!
The competition closes midnight Wednesday 14 December. A winner will then be picked at random and contacted on Twitter on Thursday 15 December.