Joining DMU in September and don't have a DMU login yet? Create a Freshers account HERE before you buy your tickets.
Online wristband sales are now SOLD OUT! We will be selling 50 wristbands in person from the Campus Centre building at 10am on Friday 21, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 September. Alternatively, you can buy individual tickets for all our events.
What a #FreshFest18 Wristband includes...
Buying an official #FreshFest18 wristband is the best and cheapest way for DMU students to get into all of our Freshers nights out including:
- Issa Vibe launch party - Friday 21 September @ DSU
- #FreshFest18 Opening Party headlined by Wilkinson - Saturday 22 September @ O2 Academy
- UV Rave vs Freshers Funfair - Sunday 23 September @ King Power Stadium
- Freshers Ball headlined by Yxng Bane - Monday 24 September @ Athena
- SU's Pub Quiz - Tuesday 25 September @ SU's Diner
- Zoo Party - Tuesday 25 Setember @ clubRepublic
- InJUNCTION opening party - Wednesday 26 September @ DSU
- Freshers T-Shirt Bar Tour - Thursday 27 September
- Issa Vibe - Friday 28 September @ DSU
- Bingo! - Monday 1 October @ DSU
- Soul Train - Monday 1 October @ Au
- SU's Pub Quiz - Tuesday 2 October @ SU's Diner
- 90s Revival - Tuesday 2 October @ clubRepublic
- InJUNCTION Krispy Kreme Extranvaganza - Wednesday 3 October @ DSU
- Bandeoke - Thursday 4 October @ DSU
- Issa Vibe - Friday 5 October @ DSU
Our VIP Package deal is the most cost-effective way to get fully equipped and ready to go with your DMU adventure! For just £99.99 you not only get a #FreshFest18 wristband but also; a DMU tshirt*, hoodie*, a 1 year NUS card and £5 voucher to spend at our brand new 'SU's Diner' serving American style food.
*sizes and colours subject to availability
There are limited numbers of wristbands available during each release, and wristbands are only valid for use by students aged 18 or above.
Want to know more? Click here to read our frequently asked questions.
The purpose of this event is to raise funds for De Montfort Students' Union Ltd. which is a registered charity.