Represent students and make change in student activities!
Applications are now open to be a part of the Activities, RAG (Raising and Give), Sports, or Volunteering Panels. You can read the short panel descriptions below and access the full role descriptions and applications at the bottom of the page. The application has a short details section and then asks one main question and that's why you think you would be good on the panel!
- To input ideas on the development of our activities provision
- To consider any student group and funding applications submitted to the Activities Panel.
- To give support and perspective on DSU events and projects
- To suggest ideas for future RAG events at DMU.
- To plan and implement a plan of RAG events and activities throughout the year.
- To actively promote RAG events and activities to the student body
- To support the VP Activities to decide on which charities to support throughout the year.
- Input ideas on the development of the activities and sports provision
- To consider any student group applications and development fund application submitted to the Sports Panel.
- To give support and feedback on Sport-Related projects such as Varsity, Sports Awards, Sports Values.
- To review new student Project Requests
- To review and consider application forms for student-led projects funding
- To feedback on Volunteering Opportunities available through DSU and provide student feedback on new possible volunteering opportunities
- To act as student body promoting DSU Volunteering, logging hours and HEAR.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for RAG, Volunteering and Activities Panels are now closed. If you'd like to apply for Sports Panel please complete the survey below.