Some dates for your diary...
Our Elections season officially gets underway on Tuesday 22 January with the release of De Montfort Students' Union (DSU)'s Notice of Elections across social media and other channels.
Following that, the key dates are;
- nominations open – Wednesday 30 January at 10am;
- nominations close – Sunday 17 February at 11:59pm;
- Candidates' Briefings – Monday 18 and Wednesday 20 February, time TBC;
- voting opens – Tuesday 5 March at 8am;
- voting freeze – Friday 8 March at 6pm;
- voting resumes – Monday 11 March at 8am;
- voting closes – Monday 11 March at 8pm;
- Elections Results Night – Wednesday 13 March, time TBC.
Opening times for the polling stations between Tuesday 5 March to Monday 11 March are;
Campus Centre polling station opening times;
- 8am-8pm Tuesday 5 March;
- 8am-6pm Wednesday 6 March – Friday 8 March;
- 8am-8pm Monday 11 March.
Touring polling stations (open 10am-4pm);
- Vijay Patel Reception – Tuesday 5 March;
- Hawthorn Undercroft – Wednesday 6 March;
- Hugh Aston – Thursday 7 March;
- Library Reception – Friday 8 March;
- Queens Ground Floor Breakout Area – Monday 11 March.
Following main Elections, our Elections season will also give you the chance to nominate yourself and vote for the next Course Reps, student group committees and the new student ‘zones’.