For support with anything to do with Student Finance payments which will fund you while studying, we advise you contact the DMU Student Welfare team

Funding and discounts for post graduate students?

If you are a home (England) student, you could be eligible for Post Graduate Master study loan from the government. For the most up to date information regarding DMU Post Graduate Masters please visit the DMU website .

How can I get help to fund studying at DMU?

If you are a home student from England, you can get government support. This includes a Tuition Fee Loan to cover the cost of your fees, which you only start to pay back once you are earning over £21,000 per year for post graduate students and over £26,575 for undergraduate students. Please visit the government support  website for the most up to date information and support on this. 

If you are from Scotland then you will need to visit the Scotish government website

Students from Northern Ireland should contact the the NI government website.