Our list of goals are very simple and include the following:
- A fun, competitive and rewarding enviornment that will enable students to work in teams or individually to virtually trade stocks via a live trading platform.
- Develop an understanding towards local and global financial markets
- Encourage students to research heavily
- Develop an understanding about investing and relevant strategies
- Help plan real future financial investments
- Provide a platform for finance and business students to showcase their knowledge, skill and risk taking abilities! (Open to all students)
- Trading platform will run at the beginning of the school year and end in May before exams.
- Winners will be announced based on highest net asset value amassed over the period (1st, 2nd,& 3rd)
- Prizes given as cash rewards (TBD)
- Encouraging participation through specific finance and business modules that will allow for higher average grades and the continuity of this society
Elections for the committee positions 2018/19
961 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 23:59 on Sunday 25 February 2018 (in 2 days and 5 hours)
The polls open at 10:00 on Monday 12 March 2018 (in 16 days)