Is your lecturer one in a million?
This is your chance to nominate them for a Vice-Chancellor’s Distinguished Teaching Award.
Just visit survey.dmu.ac.uk/vcdta and tell us why they should win or come into the Campus Centre and grab a nomination form to hand into your faculty’s student advice centre or to Colina Wright in the Students’ Union before the end of Monday 15 February 2016.
We want to know how your tutor has;
- inspired you to want to learn more about their subject;
- helped you achieve something you might not otherwise have done;
- provided outstanding feedback on your work, in writing and/or in person;
- used innovative and engaging teaching methods in the classroom and/or online;
- offered excellent support as your personal tutor;
- helped you build skills and confidence in preparing for your career after graduation;
- been an excellent communicator, stimulating and informative.
So let us know why you think your lecturer is the best!