The #FreshFest18 Social Media competition will be taking place this #FreshFest18. DSU's latest competition gives students the chance to win an amazing bundle of prizes that will enhance their student experience.
The winner of the competition will recieve:
- A free place at for either AmeriCamp or AmeriCamp Canada at the winners choice for next summer
- 2 sets of 2 comp tickets to see any standard priced film at Phoenix Cinema
- Jewellery provided by Made to Style
- A £30 voucher provided by Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- A voucher for The Bowling Green
- And more!
To be in with a chance of winning a huge bundle of prizes and to enter the competition all you have to do is:
- Take a picture with our DSU Instagram Frame during #FreshFest18
- Post the picture on social media (Twitter or Instagram) and tag us* –@demontfortsu along with the hashtag #WeAreDSU
- Wait and see if you win! – Winner will be announced after #FreshFest18 - 01/10/18
Don't forget to include the hashtag #WeAreDSU to be in with a chance of winning!
Our Instagram Frame will be at Freshers Fair and Activities Fair so make sure you head down the the QEII to get your pictures! Competition closes on Sunday 30th September at 5pm.
Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
- Must be a current De Montfort University student with a valid student number and ID at the time of the prize draw
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter will be detailed on our social media platforms.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize must be collected from a given contact at De Montfort Students’ Union in the Campus Centre.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material on social media.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social platform.
- The competition opened on Friday 21 September at 10:00 and will close on Sunday 30 September at 17:00.
- The prize draw for the winner will be announced on Monday 1 August.