De Montfort Students’ Union (DSU) is giving you the chance to win a free pair of tickets to this year’s Download Festival.
Download Festival, based at Donington Park, will take place on Friday 14 - Sunday 16 June. The festival will have big names headlining such as Slipknot, Def Leppard and Smashing Pumpkins.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize all you have to do is:
Make sure you’re following the @demontfortsu on Twitter
Retweet our post announcing the competition
Tag a mate that you’d like to bring with you to the festival
Wait and see if you win!
Download Festival is the UK's premier Rock festival, based at Donington Park in Leicestershire.
The winner will be announced and contacted on the Monday 20 May 2019. So head over to our Twitter page to grab your chance at attending this awesome festival.
What a way to celebrate the end of the academic year!
Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions:
- De Montfort Students’ Union prize draw competitions are open only to De Montfort University students at the time of the competition opening. Employees of De Montfort Students’ Union, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter unless specified in communications. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by the time and date specified (UK time).
- De Montfort Students’ Union reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, you agree that in the event of winning, your data will be passed to Festival Republic Ltd and give permission for a member of the Festival Republic team to contact you to arrange your prize.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s Twitter or Instagram account maybe posted on the @demontfortsu account after the winner has been selected.
- Promoter: De Montfort Students’ Union, Mill Lane, Leicester, LE2 7HU in partnership with Festival Republic Ltd.