Police investigating a burglary at an art shop have appealed for information from students at De Montfort University (DMU).
The burglary, which took place in December 2017, saw art supplies stolen from a local art supplies store, and police are now asking local students if they have been offered the items in question to buy.
The items include;
- airbrushes and accessories (which are a refined spray gun in pressurised containers for art);
- a full paint set in a wooden chest;
- 10 small paint sets;
- a Caran D’Ache pencil crayon set;
- four large plastic containers containing Posca acrylic paint pens (with approximately 400 pens in each box);
- Cavan D’Ache colouring/watercolour pencils;
- and Posca water pens (popular with street artists).
The police are not looking to prosecute any students who may have unwittingly purchased the property, although would like to speak to anyone who may have more information.
If you have any information that may assist the investigation, call police on 101 and ask for DC3033 Adrian Davies.