Question of the Month is the Union's way of understanding what you think about certain issues. Whether they be academic, social or anything in between! The question changes every month to something that the Union is aware students are talking about or something it is felt we should campaign on.
All of the responses we collect helps us create a positive change for you at DMU!
We're also giving away 3 £10 vouchers every month at random to those who complete this survey! Terms and Conditions apply *
Please fill in below:
* Terms and Conditions
- You must answer our Question of the Month to win one of the 3 £10 vouchers on offer every month.
- This competition will refresh on the 1st of every month along with the Question of the Month.
- You must be a current DMU student to senter this competition (standard for all competitions)
- Winners will be selected at random through a online generator
- Prizes can not be substituted for cash value
- DSU reserves all rights to make any amendment as necessary
- Winners will be contacted via the email the provide in the survey
- All prizes must be collected in stipulated time provided by DSU upon prize draw - non claimed prizes will be reallocated or used for future campaigns. Winners will need to to confirm they want to accept the voucher we offer in maximum 14 days after being contacted. After 14 days from our first email the voucher will be reassigned if not haven't accepted.