I MAY BE SMALL BUT I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL
University is a chapter of our lives that forces us to grow, to experience emotions and situations you never thought you will have to face.
As a woman in University, I have faced different trials that I am sure many other women can relate to. However, I am here to voice your trials, hardships and all the changes you want!
As a women’s representative, I will:
• Support and motivate all the women at DMU to reach their potential goal
• Make sure that the successes achieved by you will not go unrecognised
• Do everything in my power to resolve any issues
I am very easy to talk to so you can approach me at any time and I will love to hear about your legacy.
I will also:
• Carry out campaigns on strong issues such as: Discrimination, Sexism and Equality
• Make sure that female students feel protected and safe on the DMU campus
• Try and cheer you up whenever you are stressed or unhappy about anything
Women are powerful! "Power in our fist, power in our hearts, power in our words and power in our love"- Superwoman a.k.a Lilly Singh
Thank you for your time!